Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


I have THE best dad there is. I remember as a kid thinking he reminded me of the Brady Bunch Dad (of course that was before we knew the details of the Brady Bunch Dad!). I know Jesus today because of my Dad. And of course that is the greatest gift a Father can give to his children. I am thankful that my dad taught me how a husband should treat a wife so that I would except no less when I found a husband. He modeled a godly home for us to grow up in, as a result I have been able to enjoy the blessings of a godly home for my children. So many of my morals and standards are from my dad. It is so awesome that his were morals and standards that I have been proud to have been taught. And now that I am a "grown-up" I love how my children have a loving, godly Grandpa that will never steer them wrong. My children realize what an awesome "Pa" he is and that thrills me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers