Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday Psalm


I am a woman-I love to talk. I love to sit and chat with girlfriends on the phone, over coffee, whenever, whereever. This by itself is not a problem. But sometimes I find the conversations going where they shouldn't. "Sharing" about others' problems. "Tsking" over someone's poor decision. I am very guilty of the "G" word. I have to say that I love how God convicts me the minute the words leave my lips. Otherwise I would go on and on and on-because I like to talk it up! I have been known to carry verses in my pocket as a reminder of God's promises. One that I have carried alot recently is:
Psalm 141:3 Set a guard over my mouth, O Lord; keep a watch over the door of my lips.
Actually I don't need to carry this one around any longer-because I have it memorized by now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers