Saturday, June 13, 2009

So I Think I Can Blog...

So it's about midnight and I got a bee in my bonnet to BLOG. I see friends and family doing "it" and I am drawn to their blogs. So, since it is summertime and I have time on my hands, I have decided to publish the Kris Kronicles. Will they be interesting? Will people be drawn to my blogs? Probably not! But I will enjoy laughing at myself and reliving certain little moments in my life through this blog. And maybe friends, family, and random strangers might learn to laugh at themselves and enjoy the little moments in their lives as a result.
Well-whatever will I blog about? As I think ahead, I have some life stuff headed my way, like: my baby starting kindergarten, beginning a new job in August, turning 37 (yuck! I hate seeing that in print!), trying to lose (at least) the 15 pounds that I gained back, and the adventures of being home with my children over the summer.
As I finish my entry for today, for some reason Roseanne is on my tv and I hear her say "In times of crisis lots of people pray, but how many people pray during good times?" Wow, did she just say that? I give my Father above all the glory for the "good times" that I am living right now! Amen...

4 Comments:

  1. I found your blog! Yay! Can't wait to keep in touch this way too. Blogs are great and I will add you to my Google reader right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, Kris! See, you already have 2 followers! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I will certainly be a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! Great start!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers