Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday


What am I thankful for? Of course the basics...faith, family, friends, blah, blah, blah-but I want Thankful Thursdays to be more specific. I hope to really think about the details in life that I am grateful for. Today is June 18th. I'm challenging myself to list 18 specific things that I am thankful for, so here we go...
I'm thankful for: 1. laughter in my house, 2. a home that is small and comfy, 3. a husband that is handsome, 4. a daughter who says the most hysterical, dramatic things, 5. a son who is mature and thinks of others before himself, 6. my passion for teaching, 7. a God who hears me when I pray and even when I don't, 8. parents who have taught me through example how to live a happy life, 9. girlfriends who I can call anytime just to talk about nothing, 10. a job that allows me to spend the maximum time with my children,
11. the ability to read lots of books, 12. the freedom to worship and read my Bible without fear, 13. a husband who provides so we can pay our bills, 14. Super Target,
15. summers off,
16. yummy hot coffee to pick me up in the morning, 17. the pictures of my kids that preserve our memories, 18. my wedding ring, 19. living near my family...

I got stumped around 9 and then before I knew it I was at 19! Wow, I have a lot to be thankful for-so much more than what's on this list-and I'm so thankful for that!

1 Comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder to stop and be thankful today! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers