Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Weigh Down Wednesday


Weigh Down Wednesday-I GAINED A POUND!!! Now I can act all shocked and say "How did this happen??" But that would be dishonest since I only exercised once this week. And I even drank coke a few times this week. Of course I will also blame it on "that time of the month"! So...it's a new week. I'm going to implement a couple of my 101 goals to work on this week in hopes of getting motivated and seeing some results.
I will work on #3,#4,#7 and #10. Motivation is my real problem! Why is that so hard? When I get in the groove there's no stopping me. But it's so hard for me to get there! How frustrating!!!

1 Comments:

  1. I am so with you! After Gavin was born I was so determined to lose my weight. Then came Holden. I cannot get back in the groove! I am afraid to even get on the scale for a "before" weight! UGH!

    I like this Weigh Down Wednesday idea though, I may have to snag it from you and put it into motion myself!

    Thanks for the great idea! Now if I could make it happen!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers