Tuesday, July 14, 2009


I copied this from Becca on Facebook. Entertaining yet pointless use of words!

Two Names You Go By:
1.Kris
2.Krissy

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. point of grace tshirt
2. Christmas pajama pants (sexy, I know)

Two songs you love right now:
1. anything by NeedtoBreathe
2. Then by Brad Paisley

Two role models:
1. my mom
2. my God

Two friends you can’t live without:
1. Lori
2. Cheryl

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Longevity
2. Forgiveness

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. scrapping
2. teaching

Two people you care a lot about:
1. my husband
2. my kids

Two people you could care less about:
1. Barack (I can't give last names...)
2. Michael Jackson

Two great times in your life:
1. August 13, 1994 my wedding day
2. the birth of both my children

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. to lose 13 pounds
2. to be a patient mommy

Two things you're doing tonight:
1. making lasagna for my family
2.watching 24

Two pets you had/have:
1. Dallas-my 15 year old toy poodle
2. a turtle named Rocky

Two things you want in your future:
1. to see my kids live for Christ
2. to celebrate my 50th anniversary (only 35 years to go!)

Two people that live in your house:
1. Dylan
2. Holly

Two things you would buy if you could:
1. a bigger food pantry
2. a bigger closet

Two things you ate today:
1.chick fil a chicken nuggets
2. lasagna

Two favorite holidays:
1. my kids' birthdays
2. Christmas Eve

Two favorite beverages:
1. sweet tea
2. coffee

Two favorite foods:
1. lettuce wraps from Cheesecake Factory
2. cereal

Two favorite movies:
1. Family Man
2. Fugitive

Two favorite desserts:
1. Lemon Meringue Pie
2. Homemade Chocolate chip cookies

Two favorite hobbies:
1. scrapbooking
2. cooking new recipes

Two favorite colors:
1. pink
2. brown

Two pet peeves:
1. when my kids wrestle in my house
2. screaming kids

Two fears:
1. losing a loved one
2. Brian losing his job

Two things you would change about you:
1. my weight
2. my attitude

Two things you have read recently:
1. "Say Goodbye to complaining, whining and bad attitudes in your kids"
2. Even Now by Karen Kingsbury

Two people you last texted:
1. Brian
2. Lori

Two things you hate:
1. lies
2. laundry

Two things you always take on a trip:
1. cell phone
2. book

Two things to do before you die:
1. travel to cool places with my husband
2. go on a missions trip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers