Monday, July 6, 2009

If I Were A...

I stole this from Lauren, who stole it from Rachel, who stole it from Andrea, who stole it from Kristen. Feel free to steal it from me and customize it for your blog.

If I were a flower, I would be a daisy, simple, yet pretty...


If I were a song, I would be "Legacy" by Nicole Nordeman. This is the prayer for my life when all is said and done...

If I were a movie, I would be 24 (does that count??) I'm so addicted to it!

If I were a place, I would be a classroom...Teaching is just part of me!


If I were a book, I would be...this one is hard-I guess I would be whatever book I'm currently reading..."Say Goodbye to whining, complaining and bad attitudes in you and your kids".


If I were a holiday, I would be Christmas because everything is centered around Jesus and spending time with family... plus the ribbons and bows don't hurt.


If I were a time of day, I would be midnight. I love being up at that time alone and reading a good book.


If I were a drink, I'd be sweet tea...


If I were a food, I would be Japanese food-yummy, but there are choices that aren't fattening.


If I were an article of clothing, I would be worn comfy blue jeans.


If I were a pair of shoes, I would be flip flops, of course!


What about you... what would you be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers