Friday, October 30, 2009

Caffeinated Randomness



1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while blogging?
Well, I never thought about it before, but I don't ever eat while I'm blogging

2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without?
my family pictures


3. Beach, mountains or farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
Beach-although I'm not a beach goddess (to say the least), I love South Florida and the warmth!
Although my husband and children would say mountains or farm...of course I'll go wherever they go!

4. What’s your least favorite chore / household duty?
Dishes and cleaning the floors

5. Who do people say you remind them of?
Good question-No one famous-people do say Rhonda (my sister) and I are alike.

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the family?
Actually kind of both-I like being home with my family, but I love to have friends over and socialize at home!

7. What’s your all time favorite movie?
Can I pick 2? Fugitive and While You Were Sleeping

8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
Honestly? I only take it off about 50% of the time-that probably would explain the wrinkles...

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it?
Hidden talent? I have no hidden talents...I'm boring that way...but I always wanted to learn to play the piano and never followed through with it


10. What’s one strange thing that you’re really good at?
Okay, I was really good at giving birth. I had fast, easy labors. I literally felt like I could do it again right away. And I didn't have epidurals. The pregnancies were a different story!

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
I would say his blonde hair and smile. I always thought he had nice teeth! He definitely was handsome...and 18 years later, he is still so handsome! <3

12. What is something you love to smell?
Cinnamon and Pumpkin Spice and laundry fresh from the dryer


13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
Probably that I like to control things. Maybe it's the teacher in me. But sometimes I want things the way I want them and on alot of things I'm unwilling to compromise-though I'm not outspoken, but I annoy myself with my unwillingness to compromise! I wish I could be more easy going sometimes!

14. When you have extra money, what’s the first thing you think to do with it?
extra money? what's that?

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
I'm not a silent laugher but I'm not a loud person. My kids definitely make me laugh. Jay Leno's Headlines crack me up.

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
definitely Target!

17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time?
Pray. Sleep. Just sit and think. Scrapbook. Plan awesome activities for my class...

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
I'd say frugal-maybe not by choice...but if I don't have cash for it then I don't need it!

19. Who is your favorite character of all time?
Cinderella...duh!

20. Would you want to be famous?
Never! Especially after seeing families like "Jon & Kate".

Please-copy and repost!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers