Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dilemma-Solved!


I serve a very, big God! A God who cares about the tiny details of my life. Dylan will not be doing intramural baseball this fall. Now the reasoning is not cause to rejoice-it's because his grades are poor...and we decided that since apparently, he still has not adjusted to our new school and academic demands, it would not be wise at this time to give him something else on his plate. It's funny though, how I was struggling with this decision because of time...then he brought home his papers from the week and it was a quick, easy, very obvious decision that the baseball dilemma was off the table! Yay, God. I covet your prayers for Dylan as he has always been a good student, but the academics are just a step above what we came from at our other school (which I feared would happen). God is in control!

1 Comments:

  1. I am so glad you were able to have a clear cut answer in front of you! Praise the Lord for His guidance!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers