Friday, October 16, 2009

A Little Behind...


I've been a little behind this week since I had to be home 2 days unexpectedly with Dylan. Thankfully, I'm not behind on housework since I was home for those 2 days! But I was behind at work...turning in stuff at the last possible second...which I despise, since that is so not me! But that's o.k. It's not the end of the world. What's important is that Dylan is feeling better this evening. He has Saturday and Sunday to recuperate. And I'm so thankful for Mondays (sure, I can say that on a Friday evening...)but only because I can start fresh and be "with it" once again. It's so nice after a crazy week to be home. I just love being in my cozy little house with my family. My heart is so full this evening. I hope I never take these little joys for granted. I know before too long my kids will be teenagers and not want to be home with us on a Friday night. For the rest of the evening I get to be home with my sweet Holly while the boys go to a softball game. I think we'll cozy up in the bed and watch t.v. God is so good to me in spite of how truly rotten I am. I love my God so much... <3 <3 <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers