Monday, October 5, 2009

Today...


Today I slept 10 minutes too late which caused me to get to work 5 minutes late (actually that's not too bad!)

Today I had my favorite school lunch ever-pb & j.

Today I did NOT drink a coke. (I gave up my coke addiction a couple years back but have been sneaking cokes every now and then and I know I shouldn't!)

Today I had the most fun teaching English to my little 2nd graders. Sounds strange, I know, but I really enjoyed it.

Today I came home to a roast in the crockpot. Perfect for a Monday!

Today I laughed at my daughter as she acted out her sight words...only my drama queen could act out sight words!

Today I was happy to see my son at carline-I missed him last week when he was not at school on Thursday and Friday because of a field trip.

Today I appreciated my husband thanking me for making dinner.

Today I had my prayer time while putting on my makeup. It was one of those hurried prayers where I really wanted to just sit at His feet, but instead I rushed by with a dozen requests in one breath.

Today I didn't stop long enough to praise Him for being good and holy and loving and everything I need. Until now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers