Friday, November 20, 2009

Randomness


You’re feeling: tired because it's Friday, yet energized to have a week off for Thanksgiving!
To your left: a coke, my cell phone, my Christmas planner
On your mind: our camping trip and what I'm going to bake for Thanksgiving
Last meal included: Scruby's ribs and okra!
You sometimes find it hard to: keep my priorities straight...read my Bible THEN, get on the computer...
The weather: is glorious...warm
Something you have a collection of: dirty clothes? j/k! I don't really collect stuff, but I guess I could say pictures!
A smell that cheers you up: coffee
A smell that can ruin your mood: maybe a burnt meal that I've slaved over...not that that EVER happens! lol
How long since you last shaved: 5 days-scary...
The current state of your hair: ponytail and messed up bangs, roots in bad shape
Your skill with chopsticks: I confess that I eat my Asian food with a fork, knife, and spoon, that way my food actually ends up in my mouth and not on the floor
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: usually the kids section
Something you’re craving: sleep
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: none...I've only been hospitalized when I was with child
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: my big comfy bed
You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good:high school teacher
Something that freaks you out a little: being a parent of a teenager...2 years to go
Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: spinach dip
You have never: gotten a tatoo
You never want to: jump out of an airplane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers