Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Favorite Ornaments


My Christmas tree is simple-about 7 feet, white lights, a few red bows and bulbs. But what I love about our tree is the precious ornaments that bring back memories as we look at each one and hang them.


Most years my mother in law has bought us personalized ornaments. This one is the first ornament after we had Dylan. Now that Holly can read she asked why her name is not on some of the ornaments!


This is an ornament that Dylan's Sunday School teacher made. He was a 1 1/2. So squeezeable!!!


This ornament was given to us when I was pregnant with Holly.


This was our first ornament as a family of 4.


This is an ornament that Holly made in Sunday School. Of course I love any ornaments with pictures in them!


This one is a picture of my mother in law and father in law. My father in law passed away about 4 years ago.

What are your favorite ornaments on your tree??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers