Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Lamp Unto My Feet


I love Sundays. I love going to church and seeing my church family. But of course, most importantly, I love digging into God's Word and hearing the godly wisdom of our leaders at church. My Sunday School teacher has started a new series called "Back to Basics". Our challenge this week is to memorize a Scripture, being ready to share next week. I'm so thankful for this challenge!! I used to be the Scripture Memorization Queen! I've always known how important and crucial it is to hide God's Word in my heart. But along the way, I've gotten complacent and not memorized Scripture regularly as I know I should. So, thank you, Pastor Clay for encouraging us with this challenge! I am up for it! The verse God has laid on my heart to memorize this week is:
Isaiah 43:18-19 Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.

I would love to hear what Scripture you are hiding in your heart this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers