Monday, February 8, 2010

My Weekly Plans



Bible Study
Redoing Esther by Beth Moore, also working on 90 Day Bible Journey

Memory Verse
Matthew 6:14 For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

Husband Encouragement
I will text Brian every morning this week to see how his day is going. Also, I will plan a special Valentine evening for us (not sure what yet). I will faithfully pray for Brian each day this week as he considers whether or not to accept the deacon nomination.

Train Them Up
We will continue doing our dinner family devotions. We have started our devotion time during dinner and it is working wonderfully. We have started strong and I want to continue to be consistent with our family devotion time.

Must Do
-plan for my class for Valentine activities
-make cupcakes for Dylan's class on Tues. nite

Zone
-clean the globes on the dining room light
-wash the curtains in my room

Menu -
Monday - sloppy joe, kids buy lunch
Tuesday - pork chops in the crock pot, kids buy lunch
Wednesday - Night out! Sonny's BBQ for kids eat free night, kids buy lunch
Thursday - spaghetti, Holly buy, I will pack lunch for Dylan
Friday - ribs, No school so I can make a new dessert recipe as well!
Saturday - Night out for Bri and I for V Day
Sunday - Valentines Day-maybe a special dinner for the whole family?? will plan on Friday

FUN THINGS!
-100th Day of school on Tuesday
-Maybe Rodeo Wed. night? if Dylan doesn't have self defense class at church
-family movie night Thurs. night since there's no school on Friday!

3 things I'm thankful for today:
-My 2 great kids! They can be so sweet sometimes!
-Brian prepared dinner tonight!!
-I already have Holly's Valentines ready to go for Thursday!

Click on Mcklinky below and link to your blog with YOUR weekly plans! I would love to read them and be encouraged by them!

1 Comments:

  1. I like this post! I'm gonna have to start makin' weekly short term goals.
    You are one awesome woman!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers