Monday, February 15, 2010

WhataWeek!


Bible Study:
week 1 of Esther by Beth Moore, also working on 90 Day Bible Journey, studying Philipians, and reading Captivating.

Memory Verse:
II Timothy 1:7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self discipline.

Husband Encouragement:
I feel like my husband should be very encouraged at this point! We had a wonderful valentines weekend. But, I don't want to get complacent! He's asked me several times to make some goodies for him to take to work for the guys on his job. So I will do that this week.

Train Them Up:
We have started "blessing" each other. When one member of the family is unkind to another (this includes me raising my voice!) we have to bless the person we were unkind to. Dylan spoke harshly to Holly last night and so this morning he had to bless her by helping her clean her room for 20 minutes. It was wonderful! I listened in on them and they worked together to get it done. So far so good!

Must Do:
-plan a Black History unit for my class
-shop and prepare for snacks for my Bible studies on Wed. & Thurs. night

Zone: (I did neither of these last week so here they are again...)
-clean the globes on the dining room light
-wash the curtains in my room

Personal:I bought Healthy Choice meals to eat for lunch this whole week. I really like them (they come with dessert he he). I also will resolve to do my cheesy Leslie Sansone workout dvd 3 times this week.

Menu:
Monday - kielbasa, pasta, and corn souffle
Tuesday - Tacos, pack lunch for the kids
Wednesday - Night out! Sonny's BBQ for kids eat free night, kids buy lunch
Thursday - Frozen pizza night, pack lunches
Friday - Boys will be leaving to go camping so I don't have to plan meals for the weekend! Yippeee! pack lunches
Saturday -
Sunday -

FUN THINGS!
-Holly has Faith's sleepover Friday night
-Brian and Dylan are going camping this weekend
-I will be FREE on Friday night!

3 things I'm thankful for today:
-A day off from work today
-My friends from my Esther Bible study that I'm looking forward to seeing Wed. night
-My house is clean! What a great way to start the week!

2 Comments:

  1. your weekly plan is an INSPIRATION...i am going to put together a plan like this...i've let myself get stuck in a winter rut

    ReplyDelete
  2. blessing each other is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers