Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Word to the Wise...


...don't read Leviticus while eating lunch!!
I've been eating lunch in my classroom this week so I can get all of my Bible reading done each day. Today I read Lev.1-6 and it was yucky!! I had the pleasure of reading things like..."the priest is to take some of the blood with his finger and put it on the horns...He shall remove the fat...the fat that covers the inner parts, both kidneys and the fat on them near the loins and the covering of the liver, which he will remove with the kidneys..."
Appetizing stuff! The good news? I probably ate less then normal...then again maybe I should read Leviticus during all my meals!
Needless to say Leviticus has not been my favorite book so far! But it has made me soooo thankful that I do not have to give sin offerings to the Lord! I'm so amazed that my sins are paid for! Hallelujah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers