Monday, March 8, 2010

90 Day Bible Journey Week 6


Loving my 90 Bible journey!! Here's the questions from Blessings Amid Chaos:
Are you enjoying reading the Bible this way, in 90 days, than other ways that you may of read your Bible before?I am sooo enjoying this journey. I feel like I'm able to see the big picture better since I'm not going months in between books. I've learned so much!

Did you expect to feel this way? Why or why not?
I don't know what I expected. But God knew that this was going to work for me and I'm so glad I was obedient!

Has it been overwhelming or easy-peezy lemon-squeezy, reading so much Scripture each day?It certainly hasn't been easy and not overwhelming-probably somewhere in the middle. It has taken a lot of self-discipline.

Have you had to cut out anything that you normally do during the day to accomplish this goal? If yes, what and how do you feel about it?Definitely less t.v. and I'm happy about that! I'm a reality show junky so I'm glad to not have that stronghold any longer! (and let's be honest-our shows can be a stronghold!)

Are you behind in your readings? If so, how do you feel about it? Do you plan on catching up, or just taking it one day at a time?I am a little behind. But if I need an extra week to complete my readings-BIG DEAL! I am just taking it one day at a time and reading as much as I can and loving God's Word!
Monday: Nehemiah 13:15 through Job 7:21

Tuesday: Job 8:1 through Job 24:25

Wednesday: Job 25:1 through Job 41:34

Thursday: Job 42:1 through Psalm 24:10

Friday: Psalm 25:1 through Psalm 45:14

Saturday: Psalm 45:15 through Psalm 69:21

Sunday: Psalm 69:22 through Psalm 89:13

1 Comments:

  1. Amen. I am just taking it a day at a time as well :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers