Monday, March 15, 2010

90 Day Bible Journey Week 7


I can't believe we've been at this for 7 weeks! I am just starting Job-so still working on catching up. I have to say the end of II Chronicles was so sad for me. To see God pour His heart into the Israelites generation after generation only for them to reject Him time after time, until finally He lets them be exiled into Babylon. It really moved me. I can't help but think that this same heartbreak plays out day after day in our world currently. The hope that Nehemiah offered with the rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem was a great pick me up. I'm looking forward to reading the Psalms and seeing the hearts of David among others. I love praying the Psalms as well, so I plan to dig out that old prayer journal that's collecting dust and put it to use this week!

Here are the verses for the week:

Monday: Psalm 89:14 through Psalm 108:13

Tuesday: Psalm 109:1 through Psalm 134:3

Wednesday: Psalm 135:1 through Proverbs 6:35

Thursday: Proverbs 7:1 through Proverbs 20:21

Friday: Proverbs 20:22 through Ecclesiastes 2:26

Saturday: Ecclesiastes 3:1 through Song of Songs 8:14

Sunday: Isaiah 1:1 through Isaiah 13:22

1 Comments:

  1. I am soo far behind everyone. You are doing great :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers