Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog Parade!


Join me for the Blog Parade. Visit this site for details.
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?

Bedtime!

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

Pizza-but gourmet pizzas like with fresh mozzarella and basil and portabello mushrooms...mmm I think I know what we're having for dinner tonight!

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?

A bigger house-but only if it came with a maid!

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?

Brian teases me about watching LOST. He's never watched it so it makes no sense to him. He just thinks it's the stupidest show ever!

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?

Once upon a time I used to LOVE General Hospital. I have since quit watching it. Port Charles would be an exciting place to live! I would like to be Carly's good sister. I would be married to Jason Quartermaine. (kinda sad, I know!)

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?

I've always wanted to play the piano-even took lessons as late as college. I'm just NOT musically inclined!

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?

Italy-I would love to take a romantic gondola ride with Bri!

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?

Country Music for sure. Or the 4th member of Point Of Grace...lol

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?

Super Target, of course!! I can get it all there!!

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I kinda like now...

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?

All things pink!

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)

Definitely, Happy! God has blessed me beyond measure and I am sooo happy about that!

13. What's the last album you listened to?

Point of Grace, How you Live

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?

I don't like being around people and talking in front of people.

1 Comments:

  1. Are you my twin :) Almost all your answers I would answer the exact same.

    My hubs teased me about LOST the first two seasons and then he got hooked and he was LOST from not watching it...ahahahahaha ;)

    This was a fun Mimi to read, I will have to check out the site.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers