Monday, March 15, 2010

Diary of a Food Junkie



I'm starting strong today! I've got all the tools for success. I'm super excited about my new blackberry and being able to enter and check food on WW online anytime as I go. I'm going to blog my food and exercise diary in hopes of holding myself accountable. I would love to hear your input or food and recipe ideas for healthy eating!

Monday
B-Hot tea 1 tbsp. sugar (1) 1 grapefruit with Splenda (1)
L-hard boiled egg (2) 3 pieces of whole wheat toast with 2tbsp. peanut butter (8)
a cucumber (0),sugar free jello w/ fat free cool whip (0)
D-broiled chicken breast 4 oz. (2) 2 c. cauliflower, broccoli, carrot medley (0) Actually ate chili-don't know how many points :( (Just bein' honest!)
Snacks-popcorn 100 calorie (1), fiber bar (2)
Exercise-completed 30 day Shred

Tuesday
B-coffee with cream & sugar (2)
L-Green Giant Healthy weight frozen vegetables-edamame & black beans (2)(yummy!) banana (2), fiber bar(2)
D-6 in. subway ham sub (6), fat free jello with fat free cool whip (0)
Snacks-5 chicken nuggets from Wendy's (5)
Exercise-complete 30 day shred (& I'm dyin right about now but it feels good!!)

Wednesday
B-hot tea w sugar(3)
L-subway sandwich (6)other half of last night's dinner, 100 calorie nutter butter cookies (2)
D-corned beef & cabbage (6) 2 biscuits (2)
Snacks-fiber bar (2) (luvin these 2 pointers!)

Exercise-completed 30 min shred (I don't feel so beat down after today's workout!)

ThursdayB-
L-
D-
Snacks-
Exercise-

FridayB-
L-
D-
Snacks-
Exercise-

Saturday
B-
L-
D-
Snacks-
Exercise-

SundayB-
L-
D-
Snacks-
Exercise-

4 Comments:

  1. Good Luck with your food diary. I used to keep one and it does hold you accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the dreaded food diary. I'm keeping one too. Good for you for making healthy choices. It definitely helps to see it all written out with number values next to everything.

    Thanks for linking up on my blog today! Hope you get lots of visitors.

    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Visiting from God Speaks today. I am trying to get my butt in gear, too. I have "The Shred," I have "Slim in Six," I have all the WW tools a girl could ask for. Now all I need is some motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to "find" you on today's link. Pretty brave posting your food diary. Is it helping you?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers