Monday, March 1, 2010

My Weekly Plans


Bible Study:
week 3 of Esther by Beth Moore, also working on 90
Bible Journey

Memory Verse:
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things.

Husband Encouragement:
I am starting to read the book Created to Be His Helpmeet. I can't wait to learn new ways to encourage Brian!

Train Them Up:
Dylan is struggling with math. I need to be able to help him patiently.

Must Do:
Call about Directtv receiver-again.

Personal:
I lost 4lbs. this week! I did alot of walking this week. I'm really hoping to keep the momentum going.

Weekly Menu:
Monday - leftovers
Tuesday - beef roast in the crockpot
Wednesday - spaghetti, salad
Thursday - tacos
Friday -pork chops, rice, blueberry muffins
Saturday - Having Cheryl and Dale over for Cheryl's birthday-not sure yet what I'm making!
Sunday - pork roast, mashed potatoes, cornbread

FUN THINGS!
-Having the Horsley's over on Saturday night
-Bible study Thursday night

3 things I'm thankful for today:
-early bedtime tonight
-starting a new book
-beautiful Florida weather-while the rest of the country digs out of snow!

1 Comments:

  1. Wow I wish I had my menu planned out every night like that :) I answered your questions on my blog.

    Way to go on 4lbs...Yay...and I am right there with ya in the Math dept. How do you teach a 9 year old math when you don't remember half the concepts yourself? I am telling ya HW is to punish parents ;)

    Glad you are reading the Bible with us.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers