Thursday, March 25, 2010

Randomness


Striving for 31 posted 25 random thoughts...thought I would do the same because I have nothing else to write about right now!

1. I had a parent accuse me of harrassing his 2nd grade child today because I asked him to wear proper uniform shorts. REALLY?


2. My husband is leaving for 10 weeks on Sunday for work. :(


3. I found these cute Easter bunny bags to make for egg holders with my class tomorrow. I'm looking at a pic of them now. I'll post later.


4. I am just about finished watching the last season of LOST. Can't wait to start this season so I can actually talk about it with friends!


5. I'm hungry.


6. I would love to go to dinner tonight-but with Bri leaving to go out of town I feel bad to make him eat out since he'll be eating out for every meal for the next 10 weeks!
7. I'm not into this season of Dancing with the Stars.(maybe it's because Kate Gosselin annoys me)


8. I'm not into this season of Idol. (what's going on with me??)

9. I can not wait to start the new Francine Rivers book-I got it yesterday.


10. My son went on a field trip to the Everglades today. He's in 5th grade. It's the first time I haven't gone with him on a field trip. ever.

11. My kids are in Dylan's room watching a movie and I love that I can curl up on the couch and have peace as a result!

12. I'm thankful that I don't have to pack lunches for tomorrow. Now if I can just get my kids to skip breakfast...

13. I'm crossing my fingers that 24 doesn't get cancelled next season...


14. I'm really loving reading my Bible in 90 days.

15. I'm counting the hours until spring break next week.

16. I'm super sad that Brian isn't going to be home for Easter.

17. I don't wear my watch at night or on the weekends. I want to enjoy my time home and not have to watch the clock like I have to at work.

18. I love South Florida and I never want to live anywhere else. It always offends me when people bash S FL. I'm sorry-but I lived in Georgia and the people are not any nicer and the drivers aren't any better!


19. My house is clean (at least as clean as it gets...)

20. My laundry is done.

21. I love playing Wii Rock Band with Brian. It's like our new "couple thing" that we enjoy doing together. Kind of like when we used to put puzzles together when we first got married.


22. I think MY daughter is the coolest daughter there is.

23. I think MY son is the coolest son there is.

24. I'm getting my kitchen redone when Bri gets back from his trip...and I absolutely cannot wait!!

25. I don't know why I love blogging, but I do.

2 Comments:

  1. Okay, first of all thanks for posting! Second, I also love 24. Third, please tell me if the Francine Rivers book is wonderful. I'm dying to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post :) Sorry your husband is going out of town, but woohoo on the kitchen remodel...I wish we could have ours done.

    Those Easter bunny bags are really cute, are they easy to make?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers