Thursday, March 25, 2010

Top Three Thursday



What are the Top 3 things you should have thrown away... like, yesterday?
1. The size 5 pair of Bongo jeans (do you remember those??) that are in the back of my closet. Why do I keep them? Because I'm an optimist.


2. The crib under my bed-no I'm not saving it for another kid. I just keep thinking I'll give it to someone instead of just dumping it. After all my both my babies (now 11 & 5) slept in that crib.


3. VHS tapes-lots of vhs tapes. We never watch them. They just take up space and collect dust...Brian doesn't want me to throw them out...I'll blame it on him.


What 3 things should you have thrown away-like yesterday?...

(Hosted by The un)experienced mom)

3 Comments:

  1. I love that you added pictures to your list! I've read a lot of people who are saying VHS tapes... I guess it's a technology that's basically obsolete!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list...
    1. i threw out a shoe-boxful of receipts i had been meaning to go through since November...finally got it done yesterday, weeding out the ones I REALLY needed.

    2. 8 old drinking glasses i couldn't get 'clear' again even after using ammonia in my dishwasher...the clouds just weren't coming off...sure like my NEW 8

    3. a brand new bra, with the tags, had to be placed in the goodwill bag...daughter is definitely growing up (and out) too quickly, hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I am one with tons of VHS tapes, too. Both store bought and recorded ones. I want to switch over some of my home videos to DVD, but heck, Blu Ray is out now, so who knows!


    Thanks for playing our game!

    Tamara
    www.theunexperiencedmom.com
    www.blogconferencenewbie.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers