Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekly Plans


Bible Study:
week 3 of Esther by Beth Moore, working on 90
Bible Journey, studying Colossians 2, and also doing the Legacy of Faith parenting study (lots of Bible going on! and I love it!)

Memory Verse:
I didn't memorize my verse from last week so I'm going to continure to memorize this one:
Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything isis excellent or praiseworthy -think about such things.
I really want to claim this verse and share it with my children this week. This verse can change the way we all treat others! After all, how can we be unkind or selfish with others if we're thinking about these things?!

Husband Encouragement:
Brian has a servant's heart. He has several families on his heart this week. I can encourage him by helping him minister to these families-whether it's through preparing meals or making a phone call. I will be available for how he would have me to help him.

Train Them Up:
I'm going to post and share Phil. 4:8 with my children and really meditate on it with them this week. We are also going to start a study of friendship during our family devotion time this week. Hoping this will help the kids make wise, godly choices when picking friends.

Must Do:
EXERCISE!

Personal:
I am stuggling with getting motivated to exercise. I need to pray more for motivation in this area and then I just need to do it!!

Weekly Menu:
Monday - Dylan and Bri are going to the Men's Rally tonight at church so Holly and I can eat leftovers!
Tuesday -Chicken fingers & mac n cheese for the kids-Bri & I have a dinner/deacon's meeeting @ Pastor's house, pack lunch for kids
Wednesday - No night out this week. We ate out over the weekend and even ordered pizza last week! pork roast, mashed potatoes, blueberry muffins (didn't prepare this meal last week because of pizza night!) Kids buy lunch
Thursday -manwiches, corn -need a quick meal since I have the Esther study that night @ my house, pack lunch for kids
Friday -spaghetti, garlic bread-Sophie's coming over for Bible study, Dylan buy, Holly pack
Saturday - tacos
Sunday -leftovers or whatever-Brian and Dylan are taking a hunter safety course all day so they won't be home.

FUN THINGS!
-Field trip with my class to Butterfly World Tues.
-Will work in a bike ride for the family this week...maybe Sat.-our only free day of the week!

3 things I'm thankful for today:
-being able to be home with a sick child
-being caught up at work and not having a job that overwhelms me
-warm temperatures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers