Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekly Plans


Bible Study:
week 4 of Esther by Beth Moore, working on 90
Bible Journey

Memory Verse:
I'm going to continue to meditate on Phil. 4:8 this week.

Husband Encouragement:
Using words of affirmation

Train Them Up:
We didn't get to our friendship study last week-so we are going to start that at family devotions tonight. The goal is to teach our children what God's Word says about picking friends and being a good friend.

Personal:
I am ready to get back my old, good habits! I've signed up for weight watchers online, starting the 30 day shred today with my bff Lori and have lots of healthy food choices in the house! Even got some new sneaks!
Go to my Weight Watchers post to see my weekly food/exercise diary.

Weekly Menu:
Monday -Breaded chicken with cheesy broccoli noodles and biscuits
Tuesday -Chili, pack lunch for the kids
Wednesday -Corned beef and cabbage in the crockpot,(Happy St. Patrick's Day!) kids buy lunch
Thursday -Pork chops, mushroom alfredo, pack lunches
Friday-Tilapia, rice, cornbread Kids buy lunches
Saturday - I'm going out for pizza with the Titus 2 group so Little Caesars for the fam.

FUN THINGS!
-Ladies Bible studies Wed. & Thurs. night!
-starting the 30 Day Shred with Lori (yes, this will be fun!I keep telling myself that!)
-Meeting the teenage girl that I will be mentoring on Saturday night.

3 things I'm thankful for today:
-being able to be home with a sick child (again this Monday!)
-THE most beautiful South Florida day!
-all the laundry is done!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Ooo, I really want to get motivated with the 30 Day Shred. I've only done it three random times so far, and I'd love if I could get into a good routine but don't know quite know how to find time! A workout partner would REEEAAALLY help me a lot! I did that in high school with a friend and it made working out actually fun! But now in life I don't know how to make it work, with my kids and a friends' kids. Hmmm... But anyway, let us know how it goes for you!! And as always, blessings on your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not really doing it "together". She actually lives 3 hours away. But we are going to text each other and call each other to hold each other accountable. Your welcome to join us! Do you twitter? That would be great way to keep the accountability going.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers