Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekly Plans


Bible Study
Starting a new one on Fasting-looking forward to this one since it is new territory for me-and totally out of my comfort zone!!

Memory Verse
Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, THE LORD, is my strength and my song, He has become my salvation.

Husband Encouragement
With Brian being in NC for 10 weeks-yes, I said 10 weeks-encouragement will have to be long distance! It will have to consist of plenty of texts and phone calls. And I just need to let him know how much we miss him regularly!

Train Them Up
Again-with Brian being gone this is all me!
I have taken over reading Proverbs with Dylan each night. I like the idea that I read on Crystal's blog about just all sitting on the couch quietly and reading the Bible on our own each night. Going to implement that this week.

Personal Goals
-All the same-ho hum's-exercise and eating right! I started strong with the Shred and slacked off since I lost my partner (not that it's her fault). So going to restart that this week (oh, I hope I don't have to get so sore all over again!)

Absolutely MUST Do


Zone
Cleaning my bathroom from top to bottom until it sparkles!

Menu This is going to be a challenge! The tendency when Brian is not home is to give the kids a bowl of cereal...but we can't do that for the next 10 weeks. So I HAVE to be diligent in preparing meals!
Monday -I have no idea what's happening tonight for dinner!
Tuesday -chicken on the grill, vegetables
Wednesday -Sonny's bbq
Thursday -BBQ Pork chops, loaded mashed potatoes (veggies for me)
Friday -Dinner @ the Sophie's!
Saturday -not sure yet-need to make this a fun day for the kids since it's our first weekend of Bri being gone-maybe a picnic at the park with friends? will check this out!
Sunday -Easter-lots of yummy food @ my mom's! (hopefully ham & potato salad-My faves!)

FUN THINGS!
*going to the good Friday concert at the beach
*going to the Sophie's for dinner on Friday night
*Bible study at my house on Thursday night

Things I'm thankful for today:
*Tornado drill this morning at school-but no tornado-Thank you, Lord!
*Brian made it safely to NC-it was raining there today as well so he got a much deserved day of rest!
*A free night just to be home with my children!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers