Thursday, May 27, 2010

Friendship for Grown-Ups Book Review


Friendship for Grown-Ups by Lisa Welchel

This book was about women’s friendships. Lisa honestly tells about her friendships, both of her childhood and adulthood. She then goes on to give practical advice of how to discern between a healthy relationship and one that is not edifying to either party.

As I began to read this book, I thought, “Friendship is not an issue for me”. But as I read on I realized that I have faced the same questions, concerns and insecurities as Lisa had. The book was an easy read that left me with interesting points at the end of each chapter. I admired how Lisa gave practical, Biblical advice to help me find godly friends and be a godly friend. I would definitely recommend this book to all women-who have friends!

Thomas Nelson provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers