Thursday, May 13, 2010

Random Dozen


1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation.
The most significant memory I have of my high school graduation is praying with my parents at the altar of the church. My mom was holding my hand and her tears were dripping on my hand the whole time. I remember thinking she was being a little dramatic-now, of course, I get it.

2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
I've learned the hard way to keep plastic bags for throw-up!

3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
Actually, only one graduation so far-which is pretty rare!

4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
Certain seasons seem to last fooorreevvver (like the sleepless nights), yet time seems to fly by and before you know it your babies are 11 and 6!

5. What was the last thing you broke?
my air conditioner-don't ask...

6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
Probably 3

7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
No-I'm a tactile person-I need to be able to touch it!

8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
Thankfully I live in a community where they do the lawns for us! But if not, it would definitely be a father/son job!

9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
My bedroom-actually scouting out new comforters now!

10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
I do not read the newspaper-I catch glimpses of headlines on my aol homepage.

11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
For God's reason-yes

12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Wow-I don't think I can pick ONE of those...

Go to 2nd Cup of Coffee and check out the Random Dozen.

1 Comments:

  1. oh, those moments of remembering our parents' pain...years after they were feeling it. I had those too...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers