Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Random Dozen


1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
Chicken tacos-it's my family's fave and it's sooo easy!


2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
Duh-my Blackberry


3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
other than home...Target


4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
My mom has 11 brothers and sisters and my dad is an only child

5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
dreamed of being married to my handsome prince and having a beautiful son and daughter and of being a teacher...and it all came true! (by the grace of God!)

6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
groceries


7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I am not a people person-it is by the grace of God and lots of self-control that I am able to connect with others!

8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
a coffee

9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
the things my kids say:
Dylan recently said "Other than God and us, duct tape is Dad's favorite thing"
Holly recently said "I want to marry a boy with the last name, Wood"

10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Get off my butt and move!

11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Take time to do an activity with each of my children that they choose.

12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
Brian coming home!! 12 days!!

1 Comments:

  1. Your kids made me laugh out loud. Well done! Kids DO say the funniest things. My first name is Kelley so I always looked for a boy whose last name was Kelley because I thought that would be cool. Fortunately, we grow up and realize better!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers