Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekly Plans



It's been a few weeks since I've posted my weekly plans. Since Brian has been out of town things have kind of been out of the norm lately. But he's still going to be gone for awhile so we need to get some of the norm back for my sanity's sake and my children's! So here we go:
Bible Study:
week 7 of Esther by Beth Moore, and finishing reading Fasting.

Memory Verse:
Colossians 1:17 He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

Husband Encouragement:
Text Brian every day and let him know how much we miss him and need him!

Train Them Up:
I see Brian's absence taking a toll on Dylan. The men in my family and at our church have been so gracious in taking Dylan places and giving him some "man" time. I would like to focus our family devo time this week on attitude and soft voices and the like to hopefully help Dylan and all of us in this area.
I also need to be more faithful in praying for Dylan.

Must Do:
-none-really??

Personal:
I'm just working on staying positive in the midst of things constantly breaking since Brian has been gone! God's Word is my refuge right now through this.

Weekly Menu:
Monday - Going to see my dad at the hospital-so my guess is we'll probably eat out.
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - either Sonny's or Duffy's for Kids Eat Free nights
Thursday -Bible study at my house so I'm making pulled pork sandwiches for the girls and my kids
Friday - BBQ chicken legs, loaded mashed potatoes, salad
Saturday - Dylan's class party and my class party-so we will eat at the parties
Sunday -Sunday School social potluck after church

FUN THINGS!
-Will work in a bike ride this week as the kids have been asking for one!

3 things I'm thankful for today:
-Only 13 days until Bri comes home for a week!
-We only have 15 school days left!
-Even though my van is the shop we have Brian's grandpa's car to borrow in the meantime

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers