Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekly Plans


Bible Study:
Just started One in a Million by Priscilla Shirer-loving it!!

Memory Verse:
Hebrews 13:6
So we say with confidence, The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?

Husband Encouragement:
It's hard to encourage him from another state-but I've been trying to be attentive on the phone when he tells his "work stories".

Train Them Up:
*Had a great talk with Dylan about his attitude yesterday. I really want to make a conscience effort to keep the lines of communication open as we enter this unchartered territory of the "preteen" years.

Personal Goals:
*Continue on my exercise plan (I slacked big time over the weekend.)
*Finish reading my Bible this week-just have Revelations left!!

MUST Do:
*Scout out new medical insurance
*Start packing up my classroom for summer!!!

Zone:
my van must be cleaned!!

Menu:
M - Bbq chicken legs, baked beans, salad
T - Breakfast night-pancakes and sausage
W - Sonny's for kids eat free night
Th - Hamburger helper, green beans
F - Graduation Party at the Keller's
S-Brian comes home!!
Su - Memorial Day BBQ at the Ainsley's

FUN Things!!
* Graduation Party @ the Kellers
* Brian comes home Saturday!!
* Memorial Day Weekend!!

3 Things I'm Thankful For Today:
1. Brian comes home Saturday!
2. All the bills are paid!
3. The house is clean! (at least as clean as it gets!)

1 Comments:

  1. Thanks for joining me again this week!

    Okay, so I missed it, where has your hubby been all this time?? So glad he's coming home this week!!

    Just Revelations left? Does that mean you're almost done reading the ENTIRE Bible?! I still have yet to do that!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers