Friday, June 4, 2010
I'm Lovin' It Fridays
1. I'm lovin' that it's the last day of school today!!!
2. I'm lovin' that with summer comes staying up late, sleeping in, pool, beach, library, movies, crafts, scrapbooking, baking, exercising, friends, playtime, reading and just being FREEEEEE!
3. I'm lovin' that my dad is out of the hospital with good news!
4. I'm lovin' that we can celebrate Bri's birthday tomorrow as a family before he heads out of town for the month. (yes, the month:()
5. I'm lovin' that I can start the first of many summer books tomorrow!(A Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers is my first!)
6. I'm lovin' that I can start my first organization project of the summer (my scrapbook shelves) next week.
7. I'm lovin' the verse that I read this a.m. in Proverbs 4:23: "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life."