Sunday, November 28, 2010

As Seen On T.V.

I bought one of those "as seen on t.v." products yesterday. And it was the best $20 I've ever spent! (well, kinda). I got this pan at Bass Pro Shop (who knew?):


So I began making cornbread bowls, biscuit bowls and brownie bowls. I was making bowls ALL day.


It takes a lot of batter to make each bowl. For instance one box of brownies only made 2 brownie bowls. 1 box of Krusteaz honey cornbread only made 2 cornbread bowls. And 1 tube of Pillsbury pizza crust only made 2 biscuit bowls. But they were good! I got the mixes at super Target for about $1 each (except the pizza dough at about $2) so it wasn't an unreasonable expense. Here's the biscuit salad bowls:


We must have eaten the chili bowls too quickly because I forgot to snap a picture! Here's a picture of the brownie bowls:


There was a smaller pan that would be better for desserts-which I have put on my Christmas list. The outside of the brownie bowl got a little too done because it was soo big! I also wouldn't recommend having 3 bread bowls in one sitting. It was a little much. My guests were in a carb coma by the end of our meal!

10 Comments:

  1. Everyone loves it when people come together and share opinions.
    Great site, stick with it!

    Here is my website - www.ozino.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the
    issues. It was definitely informative. Your website is very useful.
    Thanks for sharing!

    my website :: https://host20.ssl-gesichert.at/vogelfreunde_net/wikimedia/index.php?title=Benutzer:LoydCody

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one these
    days.

    Here is my webpage ... water vacuum on tv

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are going for most excellent contents like I do,
    simply pay a quick visit this web site everyday for the reason that it provides quality
    contents, thanks

    Feel free to visit my web-site: reverse osmosis filtration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

    my website - holiday gift ideas

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's awesome to visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues concerning this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting know-how.

    Here is my blog ... juicing benefits

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!

    Extremely helpful info specifically the remaining phase :
    ) I maintain such info a lot. I used to be looking for this certain info for a
    long time. Thanks and good luck.

    Here is my page http://www.tellaperson.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really smartly written article.
    I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly return.



    My page ... holiday gift ideas

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great that you are getting thoughts from this piece of writing as well as from our discussion made at this time.

    My web-site; juice breville 800 juicer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great topic and wonderful information! A little history lesson in art appreciation...I feel a little smarter already.

    cheese board & salad bowl

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers