Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekly Plans



Bible Study:
Don't have one going on right now-not good-So praying for God to point me to the study He would have for me right now!

Memory Verse:
James 5:5-6 (memorizing this whole chapter)


Husband Encouragement:
He has a lot of adversity at his job. I need to try to be a good listener.

Train Them Up:
Trying to have patience as we are on vacation this week and the bickering has already started!

Personal Goals:
*Spend lots of quality time with my family this week!

MUST Do:
*Prepare for Thanksgiving and our camping trip.

New Habit of the Month:
Steam mopping the floors every weekend.

Menu:
M -Oven fried parmesan crusted chicken, macaroni and cheese, salad and bread
T -Penne pasta with sauce and garlic bread
W -Sonny's (kids eat free)
Th - Thanksgiving (for the first time I will be hosting!)
F -Black Friday shopping then camping-Chili for dinner
S- Camping-Bacon, Egg, Cheese biscuits, hot dogs, then BBQ chicken for dinner
Sun-Heading home-

FUN Things!!
*Camping with the Sophie's
*a week off from school
* Thanksgiving at my house with my family

3 Things I'm Thankful For Today:
1. The renovations at our house are complete!
2. My van is running great!
3. Our family camping vacation this weekend!


Visit Monday Meanderings at In the Light of the Truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers