Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekly Plans


Bible Study:
Starting reading my Bible in 90 days this week. It was such a blessing to me last year when I did this, and to be honest I'm so excited to go on this journey again! I can't wait to see what God has for me this time around.

Memory Verse:
don't have a memory verse for this week.

Husband Encouragement:
*show my appreciation for all his help with the kids and around the house

Train Them Up:
*I see Dylan being so responsible and I want to be more consistent in praising and encouraging him in that.
*Holly is such a sweetheart and I also want to praise and encourage her regularly as well.

Personal Goals:
*work out 3 times this week
*continue on WW. I lost 8 pounds my first week!

MUST Do:
*wow-nothing pressing this week!

New Habit of the Month:
*working out

Menu:
M -chicken tacos
T -beef roast (love those crockpot meals!)
W - chicken boudine (recipe altered from Paula Deen)
Th- hamburger helper (which I despise, but I have a meeting on Thurs. afternoon & Bri can prepare this)
F-spaghetti night
S-meatball subs

FUN Things!!
*Day off on Monday!
*4 day work week
*planning on a couple of family bike rides this week

3 Things I'm Thankful For Today:
1. a happy, healthy home
2. a job I love to go to everyday
3. the faithfulness of my Savior daily in my life

I'm linking here:

In Light of the Truth
and

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers