Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekly Plans


Bible Study:
So I was supposed to start reading my Bible in 90 days last week. Let's just say I didn't get very far...So continuing on that journey with more resolve this week!

Memory Verse:
Romans 8:25
But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it PATIENTLY!
(this was Holly's memory verse this week & I LOVE LOVE it!

Husband Encouragement:
He does so much without complaining. I want to be diligent in thanking him and not taking his help for granted!

Train Them Up:
*Holly has become quite the little pigpen lately. Her room and her bathroom have been complete messes! She is awesome about cleaning it all up herself, but I need to train her in organization to prevent the mess from happening!

Personal Goals:
*work out 3 times this week
*I've lost 10 pounds so far-so continuing to eat sensibly.

MUST Do:
*Prepare for parent/teacher conferences on Friday.
*Finish my professional development homework.

New Habit of the Month:
*working out 3 days per week

Menu:
M -Ham (I got a huge ham on "clearance" for $9. The plan is to use the leftovers for sandwiches this week), potato salad (I want to teach Holly to peel potatoes for this one!)
T -chicken tacos (got the red spicy taco shells!!)
W -pan fried pork chops, broccoli, cauliflower with homemade cheese sauce, rolls
Th- bbq chicken legs, baked beans, salad
F- order pizza-or go to Pizza Loft
S-Having Dad Hughes over for a birthday dinner-I'm thinking shrimp parmesan but not sure yet.

FUN Things!!
*My aunt Sissy, cousin Michele and her baby Tasiya are coming in from Ohio this weekend!
* Hopefully scrapbooking this weekend again
* Dinner party Saturday night

3 Things I'm Thankful For Today:
1. bills are paid
2. all the laundry is done
3. Everyone in the house is healthy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers