Thursday, February 17, 2011

As of Late

Photobucket
Lately, I'm lovin' the song "What Do I Know of Holy?" by Addison Road
Lately, I'm feeling addicted to my phone-specifically Facebook & Twitter-need to have some phone free zones!
Lately, I'm loving reading the Psalms every morning.
Lately, I can't wait until my next haircut.
Lately, I'm drawn to tops with ruffles on them.
Lately, I'm wishing I could freeze time and the current ages of my children.  (6 & 12)
Lately, I've been going for the clean "no polish" look on my toes.
Lately, I'm seeing God work in my children's hearts.
Lately, I can't eat enough creamy italian dressing.
Lately, I'm loving getting closer to my God through my daily Bible reading.

1 Comments:

  1. Fabulous as of lates! I always look forward to my next hair cut too. There is just something about it. I too have been loving tops with ruffles... they just seem so fun.

    I loved getting to know what has been going on with you as of late! I am so glad you could join us this month!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers