Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekly Plans


Bible Study: Loving reading my Bible in 90 days.  Last year when I did this, my goal was completion.  This year my goal is understanding and revelation.

Memory Verse:
Genesis 41:16a "I cannot do it", Joseph replied to Pharoah, "but God will..."
What a great reminder!!!!

Husband Encouragement:
Welcome him home with hugs and kisses not just a "hi" and glance between preparing meals and dishes

Train Them Up: Dylan is soaring in math, but now he's struggling with a class that he doesn't like the teacher (& between me & you, I don't blame him) but we need to teach him about diligence and responsibility through this. This is life-we all have had bosses and authorites we don't "like" but we still have to work as unto the Lord.
Holly is getting messier by the minute! Help!

Personal Goals:
*eating healthy
*staying organized as Dylan begins this season of baseball and my schedule is disrupted.

MUST Do:
Detail my bathroom-yes, I said "detail".

Menu:
Monday-frozen pizza & cereal-Bri is going to the men's rally & Dylan has baseball practice until 5 so...night off for me:)
Tuesday-chicken tacos with spicy taco shells
Wednesday-Sonny's (kids eat free :))
Thursday-spaghetti night
Friday-Oven fried pork chops
Saturday-London Broil, baked potatoes

3 Things I'm Thankful For Today:
1.  Super Bowl party at the Sophie's tonight
2.  Cheering on Dylan at practice this week
3.  Just for general happiness at home!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers