Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekly Plans


Bible Study:  Reading through the Bible-I think it's going to take me a little over 100 days this time-which is totally fine.  I have to say Numbers and Leviticus are not the most exciting books!  But I've been purposing to pray before my reading to ask God to show me what He wants me to glean from each section.

Memory Verse: Psalm 25:1  In you, Lord my God, I put my trust.


Husband Encouragement: We are going through XEE (an updated Evangelism Explosion) in our Sunday School class, and Bri and I got in a conversation about witnessing to his mean, ummm, unsaved boss.  I want to be diligent to pray for him in this and encourage him.

Also, apparently, Bri and I don't kiss enough during the day-according to an informal survey with friends-so I need to purpose to give more kisses during the day! (hee hee)


Train Them Up:  I would like to go back to planning our family devotion time more thoroughly.  We've been reading the Proverbs and God has used it for sure-but it seems like we can be more creative and purposeful in our topics.
Personal Goals: No fried foods this week!


Menu:
Monday:  pork chops, scalloped potatoes, muffins, salad
Tuesday:  Kielbasa, macaroni & cheese
Wednesday:  Sonny's (kids eat free)
Thursday:  Chicken Tacos
Friday:  Sloppy Joe, corn
3 Things I'm Thankful For Today:
1.  A day off today!! (Monday)
2.  Cheering Dylan on at his 2 baseball games this week
3.  This weekend coming up with NO plans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers