Tuesday, April 5, 2011
10 Things I Remember About Mamaw
2. She liked to take baths, not showers.
3. She had beautiful hair and always fixed it so pretty with hot rollers.
4. She loved Papaw in a way every woman should love her husband.
5. For many years, she bought everyone - I mean, everyone, in our family a Christmas present. Sometimes it was a just a pair of socks for each of the guys-but WOW!
6. She loved word search books. I venture to say she may even have set a record for completing the most word search books from start to finish.
7. She loved reading her Bible.
8. I loved spending the night at her house when I was little.
9. She looked the most beautiful on Sunday mornings when she was in pretty dresses and skirts going to church.
10. She was a mother to 13, a grandmother to 48, and a great grandmother to 38, and one amazing woman!!
Thank you, Lord, for the legacy she left.