Thursday, May 26, 2011

Coffee Cake

I made these tasty coffee cakes for my daughter's Father's Day breakfast at school.



Ingredients:
1 white cake mix
1 tsp cinnamon
1 c. sour cream
3 eggs
1/4 c. water
1 can pie filling (flavor your choice)
1/2 slice almonds
1 c. powdered sugar
1 1/2 tbsp. milk

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Beat the first five ingredients.

Pour batter into a greased 13x9 pan.  I'm using disposable pans for this event.
Dollop the pie filling on top of the batter. Don't mix the pie filling in.   I'm using apple pie filling and cherry pie filling.


Bake for about 35 min.
They look golden brown and yummy right out of the oven.


Lastly, mix the powdered sugar and milk and drizzle over the top of the cake.  Then sprinkle with almonds.
I've even made it the night before and served it cold, but it's best warm.


1 Comments:

  1. These look delicious and so easy to make. I am going to try it with blueberry pie filling :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers