Friday, May 6, 2011

How to REALLY Bless Your Child's Teacher

Yesterday I received a homemade dinner from one of my students for Teacher Appreciation day.  It was the best.gift.ever.   I had a crazy busy night ahead preparing for my Mother's Day breakfast in my classroom, and getting ready for a trip on Friday.  So...it was definitley going to be a "Little Caesar's" night at my house.  This inspired me to bless my children's teacher's with a meal  as well.
I purchased these pretty reusable grocery bags.
I added this cute tag.

I put the menu on the back of the tag.

Lastly, I added a Publix gift card.

I hope it was as much  a blessing to them as it was to me!!

5 Comments:

  1. That was awesome! I wish my students would do that for me ;) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute Kris! I'm sure their teachers will <3 it! Happy Mothers day cuz! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That truly is a blessing. I will have to remember this when my grand-daughter starts school. I guess I could do it for a colleague, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea! I will definitely have to rememeber that. Are those recipes posted somewhere on your blog? If not, could you post them? Specifically the quiche and the pie. I think I can handle the salad. haha I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day! Lana :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lana-the chocolate chip cookie recipe is from here: http://comfynkitchen.blogspot.com/

    quiche is from here:http://www.gourmetmomonthego.com/
    2 of my favorite recipes!! I make them ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers