Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fancy Napkins

I decided to try my hand at these adorable napkins that I've seen around bloggyland using the freezer paper technique that I've been dying to try.













I cut words out of freezer paper on my cricut. Cricut users: the settings are blade-5, pressure-3, speed -3. I had to redo the words a couple of times. Luckily the freezer paper is cheap!
Then, I ironed on the freezer paper shiny side down onto the pressed cloth napkin.













I used a sponge brush to apply fabric paint on the stencil.













I let it dry for about 15 minutes and peeled off the paper.













Love them!












The Shabby Nest
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
Pin It
- Blessings to you,
Kris
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



1 Comments:

  1. Love the napkins! What a very cute and creative idea. I'm thinking the next bridal or baby shower, or better yet, a housewarming gift!!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers