Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup

This is an easy, tasty chicken soup I found right on the back of the chicken broth box.
I used 3 cartons of chicken broth. I think next time I'll use 4.
I cut up celery and carrots nice & small. You could add other veggies of your choice like onions or mushrooms.
Add the veggies to the chicken broth and boil until veggies are tender.
Then add already cooked chicken breast. I boiled mine and shredded it really small.
Add the chicken and 2 cups of extra wide egg noodles. Boil for about 10 minutes until the noodles are tender. I let it simmer for about an hour just because I think the longer a soup cooks the yummier it gets. Though it is isn't necessary.
Pour your soup into a recycled spaghetti sauce jar to make it pretty and bless a sick friend with it!

1 Comments:

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers