Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Few of My Faves







{as of this week-subject to change by mood change, new shopping or Pinterest finds}
1. 3/4 sleeve sweaters. Most of mine are from Target. They're so perfect for work in the a/c. I have many colors. Though I still need a black one...









2. These flowers as a dinner table centerpiece. I bought them 5 days ago for dinner guests and they still look great. I especially like this small vase so the flowers don't get in the way of dinner conversations. Don't ask me what these flowers are called...I can tell you that I got them at Publix for only $4, which makes me love them even more.




3. Supremely spicy hummus and pretzel crisps. I never knew I liked hummus until I tried this combination!




Pita chips are good but the pretzel crisps are so much better.




The hummus has to be spicy for me. (Notice how the bottom is scraped clean?)




4. Raisin bran muffins. I made this recipe today and it was so delicious. Best homemade muffins I've tried to date. They're not too branny either. You can find the recipe over at Rita's Recipes.




5. Suave dry shampoo. My hair takes ForEver to blow dry. So I try to make the blow out last as long as possible. This spray-on dry shampoo is amazing! It kept my hair clean looking and straight for...let's say quite a few days!




6. Foot scrubber thingy. My friend gave this amazing find to me. She got it at the oriental grocery store (go, figure?) I've tried the ped egg and every other pumice stone and cream out there. This crazy find finally worked! My feet are like a baby's bottom...




7. Travel cups. I love my Keurig. But I'm really loving these travel cups. I guess it makes me feel like I'm splurging on Starbucks. I got these large ones at Sam's -100 of them for like $13. They're lasting me forever!



8. Ikea milk frother. Since we're on the subject of coffee- can u see the frother in the background? I got it at Ikea for $3. Isn't the froth on the coffee beautiful?




9. Missing teeth. 3, count 'em, 3 are missing on top and a 4th one is loose! It's just too much cuteness.




10. All boy. I love that my son is all boy and loves anything and everything his Daddy loves.




- Blessings to you,
Kris
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 Comments:

  1. I am a lover of all things with 3/4 length sleeves as well! Also, my DD has lost 6 teeth so we have affectionally named her "jacko" which is short for jack-o-lantern of course! :) Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nickname Jacko-hysterical! Thx for stopping by, Lana!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers