Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hughes Household Family Workday

Do you ever have workdays at your house? I mean a day where you swear off any and all other activities and resolve to get those projects around the house done? I find that it's necessary to stay organized and keep on top of things at my house. Our "workday" was on the calendar for weeks. I determined that it has to be scheduled, otherwise it can take months for the garbage disposal to be installed-uh, or whatever the lingering projects may be.

We tackled a few light tasks today. Here's some before and afters:
Before:




After:








Before:




After:








And of course, a little child labor never hurt.




Before:




After: (new garbage disposal & all!)




Notice the tension rod holding the spray bottles? A little Pinterest genius!




What did you accomplish at your house this holiday weekend?

- Blessings to you,
Kris
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 Comments:

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers