Sunday, July 17, 2011

M.W.A. {Moms' Weekend Away}

I just got back from a refreshing, relaxing, rejuvenating weekend away in Naples with my dear friend, Ana. Our husbands blessed us tremendously by letting us go on this trip guilt-free and worry-free.
It was so refreshing to get to spend a weekend with a friend that I could chat with, pray with, bask in God's Word and just relax and laugh with! As I explained to my daughter before I left, these moments away help make me a better wife & mother.

Our hotel was beautiful and just screamed "RELAX"




My favorite part of the room was the robes we found hanging on the bathroom door.




Saturday morning started here.



By the pool with our books, notepads, iPad and our RELAX!
The rain moved in after lunch. So the obvious thing to do was shopppppp.




Have you seen a more beautiful shopping center?
My favorite store...




Saturday night dinner was at a great local place.




Our view from the table was spectacular.




The food was even more spectacular.












But the company was the most spectacular!




Sunday morning began with our personal devotion time by the hot tub.




Then, sadly it was time to check out and head home. But not before one more yummy meal.




It was a great weekend with lots of coffee involved, of course!




Our prayer was that we would return to our families refreshed, renewed and ready to serve them. I had a great weekend with my friend and I can't wait to do it again!! (hint, hint)


- Blessings to you,
Kris
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 Comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend! :) Lana

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers