Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Organization Eye Candy

My sister in law, Vanessa, is very organized. I peeked (I had permission!)in her bathroom cabinets the other day and loved her organization skills.
I love how she used baskets to tame these beautiful big drawers.









How genius was it to use the sock organizer to organize her nail polishes?




I couldn't help but stick my head in her walk in closet as I passed by it.








I'm lovin' these pretty brown baskets from The Container Store.
What I would give for this shoe storage...




Thanks for the inspiration, Aunt Nessa (as my kids call her)!


- Blessings to you,
Kris
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 Comments:

  1. I love how organized everything is. I wonder if she would come organize my drawers and cabinets for me :-)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers