Monday, July 4, 2011

Slow Cooker Sliders

Barbecue number 2 happens today. So I'm making sliders. I wanted to make them ahead of time. We're going to our dear friends' house and I wasn't sure how full the grill would be. So I came up with a plan and I gathered these ingredients:








I lightly beat the egg and mixed all the ingredients together.




Then, I made golf ball sized meatballs and flatten them. I baked them for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. 20 minutes made them medium well with no pink (kid friendly).




You could also grill them ahead of time. But my burgers came out juicy and flavorful. Lastly, I put them in the crockpot on warm. They'll stay hot and ready to be assembled for your crowd.









Ingredients:
2 pounds of ground beef
1 packet of ranch mix
1 packet of beefy onion soup mix
1 egg lightly beaten
3/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs

Mix all ingredients and form into golf ball sized meatballs and flatten. Bake for 20 minutes at 350.

Happy 4th my friends!

Stand fast therefore in the LIBERTY wherewith Christ hath made us FREE, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. (Galatians 5:1 KJV)

- Blessings to you,
Kris
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 Comments:

  1. Yum-o! I am working on my menu for the week and this is defintely on the list!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers